Deane & McLoughlin

BLOG D&M LINKS CONTACT


Weekend recovery

Sunday, August 2, 2009


Needless to say, after our Friday night festivities, when Caity called me at 7am, I wasn't impressed. Regardless, we still managed to go out and have an awesome day despite the nagging hangover headache.

After dropping my boyfriend at the station to go out on his guys lunch date, Caity and I spent the afternoon shopping and doing a mani/pedi combo while watching movies. All in all, a pretty fantastic day.

What made it even better is I found an awesome outfit while shopping! I was actually looking for a new black every day handbag, but walked out of Country Road with a new pair of jeans (which i might add are FANTASTIC!), a new white singlet and a hot hot hot cropped tuxcedo jacket which I am now totally obsessed with. I also have my eye on a super hot pair of shoes - I'm thinking layby.....

I took a photo of my jacket in the new season Country Road campaign. I also spotted a dress which I am badly coveting, but its not in stores yet - one shouldered, in black and navy draping. Hope you love them as much as I do.

Laura xxx

No comments: