Deane & McLoughlin

BLOG D&M LINKS CONTACT


Tous

Wednesday, August 19, 2009


Why back in the good old days (I think we would have been in year 12 at school), Caity and I went to one of Kylie Minogue's concerts. We had an absolutely fabulous time - all the dancing and pink and glitter was every young girls dream (still is really. hehe). I remember sitting up the back in our English class and painting black t-shirts with big pink iridecent writing on them saying KYLIE! We wore them with tiny denim miniskirts (which we also made) and black boots - we looked completely tragic, but we loved every minute.

So when my friend Alex came home from overseas last week and gave me a promotional booklet for a jewellery line called "Tous" - which Kylie is the face of - I was completely obsessed. Not a huge fan of the jewellery, most of it is too girly for me, but Kylie looks amazing in these pics so I thought I'd share them with you all and reminisce on the good times

LD xxx





No comments: