Deane & McLoughlin

BLOG D&M LINKS CONTACT


I'm sorry

Friday, August 14, 2009


image from lovesmenot

I am a terrible girlfriend. And i am shamelessly using this post in an attempt to win my boyfriend back. Today I innocently sent him an invitation to an exhibition we have coming up at work with the opening night on the 17th September. I immediately got a response back from him saying:

"Dear Laura
Thank you for the invitation however unfortunately I can't come. I'm taking my beautiful girlfriend out for dinner as it is out 5 year anniversary.
Thank you for the invite anyway. Regards
BEST BOYFRIEND EVER"


Whoops!!!! And what makes it worse is that I am the one who chooses the dates to hold events on. Double whoops!

So this is me officially saying to the world, I love you and I'm sooooooo sorry.

Laura xxx

2 comments:

Michaela said...

oh dear L, what are you going to do?? He's not going to let you forget this! I'll let you know how the opening night goes! haha
xo

Michaela said...

p.s. such a cute photo!!!