Deane & McLoughlin

BLOG D&M LINKS CONTACT


I miss my long hair

Wednesday, August 5, 2009


Those of you who know me well, will remember me about 6 months ago having long gorgeous blonde hair. Then I decided I would try to be edgy and cool and died it brown and chopped it all off in a Katie Holmes-esque bob. I loved it for a while, and I kinda still do but looking at these photos of people wearing ponytails makes me lament for the days gone by when i still had enough hair to pull up.
Sigh....
Laura xxx

2 comments:

Caity said...

Are you kidding Laura? You hated having long hair! The dark russian princess thing is working for you right now - leave the goldi-locks look for summer :)

Love you!
Caity xX

Anonymous said...

And I'm sorry, but Sienna Miller looks like she just smelt something really bad.