Deane & McLoughlin

BLOG D&M LINKS CONTACT


S/S 09-10 Australia

Sunday, August 2, 2009


With such beautifully clear and warm "winter" days, there's no doubt that spring is right around the corner. I know the stores are already stocking spring/summer gear, but I thought I'd share with you a few of my favourite looks for the (Aussie) season all the same. The structured 80's style tailoring from the winter season has prevailed - particularly so in the form of the structured blazer (think Balmain) but with a slightly diluted interpretation in nude and pastel tones. Whilst colour is definitely present (a la Dion Lee/Ginger and Smart) My favourite trend this season combines winter's hard tailoring with soft nudes, floral prints and ever so slightly shimmery metalics. Bye bye black.

S/S 09-10

Dion Lee


Julie Grbac



Therese Rawsthorne



Zimmerman


C. xx

No comments: