Deane & McLoughlin

BLOG D&M LINKS CONTACT


It's finally over

Thursday, October 8, 2009



Stella McCartney

The month long maddness known as fashion week New York, London, Milan and Paris has come to an end with a big thud from Louis Vuitton.  And what a thud it was. 
If I was to assign a sound to the fashion shows I think Stella McCartney sound like a dainty "ding" and Louis Vuitton would be a "thud" and then "splat". 
Quite frankly, I thought it was just trying too hard.  I mean, I love Marc Jacobs as much as any fashion loving girl, but really, what was he thinking this time?  It was all just a miss-mash of styles all thrown together.  I think they were hoping to get away with it just coz it is Louis Vuitton. 
Laura xxx

Louis Vuitton


Stella McCartney

images via Style.com

No comments: