Deane & McLoughlin

BLOG D&M LINKS CONTACT


Gossip Girl Style

Wednesday, September 23, 2009


If Deane & McLoughlin were to take on a fashion personality from Gossip Girl I think Caity would probably be Serena and I would probably be Blair...or maybe the other way round??? I suppose it depends on my mood.  But whichever way round it goes, it is no secret that the girls from Gossip Girl are the ones who are now setting the style stakes. 

I am halfway through a marathon session of season 2 on DVD and I cant wait for season 3.  Here are some new pics from the season 3 set - showing that the trend setting is definately going to continue.
XOXO
 

Leighton Meester looking ladylike in a Walter dress and Louise Green hat


Leighton Meester wearing Burberry dress and L.A.M.B clutch and Blake Lively wearing a Rag & Bone maxidress


Vanessa wearing Diane Von Furstenburg blouse over Joie shorts with a Bodhi bag

No comments: