Deane & McLoughlin

BLOG D&M LINKS CONTACT


Morgalicous

Tuesday, January 19, 2010


Some of you may remember me previously mentioning one of my ridiculously stylish work colleagues Morgan...she was the one with the awesome leopard shoes....




Well I thought I should introduce her properly as she is a real everyday style star.  Everyone, this is Morgan.  Morgan, this is everyone...


D&M: What are you dying to purchase at the moment? 
Morgan Guth: Some jodhpurs, I think they could be kind of cool for winter – I’m  definitely buying some in time for winter.  Also, this awesome Alexander Wang Bag - I love it so much but I think it may only stay as a dream unfortunately...


(Image thanks to Olsens anonymous )

D&M: What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
MG: My YSL Tribute shoes in navy - they will always be the love of my life


(find these shoes at cultstatus.com )

D&M: Who is your style icon?
MG:  Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, Agyness Deyn and I'm loving Diane Kruger's style at the moment as well.

D&M: Diamonds or pearls?
MG:  Neither.  I am happy with a chunky silver or gold ring.  No diamonds or pearls required thank you!


(image thanks to one of Morgan's favourite blogs - theyallhateus )

D&M: What can you not live without?
MG: Google.  I quite literally google EVERYTHING!  I don't know how I existed before it!

D&M: When you grow up, what do you want to be?
MG: A trapeze artist.  Seriously, why didn't my mum send me to circus school?!?!

Stay tuned for more with Morgan.  She is going to become a regular fabulous fashion finder on D&M!

Make sure you follow Morgan on twitter at http://twitter.com/MORGANguth

No comments: