Deane & McLoughlin

BLOG D&M LINKS CONTACT


2009

Sunday, January 3, 2010


To all our wonderful readers,
Thank you for all your support over the last year. We love you and adore you.
Although we took a short Christmas break we are back with a vengeance in 2010.  
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Love always
L & C

New years resolution
L:  To only buy ridiculous statement shoes - I have been sensible for far too long.
C: Not to eat my weight in crackling. Oh, and to buy ridiculous statement shoes.

Favourite memory of 2009
L:  Cooking my first meal in my new apartment and hiking to wineglass bay in Tasmania with my boyfriend and eating devon sandwiches and strawberries on the most beautiful beach I have ever seen.
C: FIJI! Beachcomber - 2am, swimming amongst baby reef sharks out to moored boat and dancing to 'Bula, Bula!' JAPAN! - Dotombori and Harajuku.

Worst memory of 2009
L:  The experience of being told I had lost my job - but one of the best things that could have happened in hindsight
C: Too many to mention. - forgive and forget.

Moto for 2010
L:  Live up to your full potential
C: Throw caution to the wind, live every moment.


No comments: