Deane & McLoughlin

BLOG D&M LINKS CONTACT


Wonderful Whitney

Tuesday, November 23, 2010


I'm a bit excited at the moment becasue this weekend is going to be BIG!  2 birthday's and an engagement party BIG!  Now that's huge!  So with so much going on I have had to do some forward planning in terms of outfits and hair and makeup and I'm thinking that Whitney Port's makeup from the AMA's yesterday might just be perfect.  

 
Here, Whitney has opted for a iridescent dusty pink-plum on the lids, and I've heard, on good authority that it is the NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Charade which features a muted mauve and a soft and smokey plum.   Deeevine! Then obviously I will team it with lashings of mascara and a few falsies for good measure...Run, don't walk to Mecca Cosmetica right now!

Now I just want the lip colour...Any suggestions?
I love the party season!
L x

No comments: