Deane & McLoughlin

BLOG D&M LINKS CONTACT


Obsessed

Monday, March 15, 2010


These are the things capturing my attention on the world wide web this week:

1.  Lady Gaga and Beyonce



3. Cheap and Chic ways to update your bathroom.
As a recent renovator I found this particularly interesting.  It is surprising how far a few candles, some interesting small floral arrangements and some pretty packaging on toiletries can go.  Click here to read more

I just can't get enough of the little guy!  However, I am strangely conflicted about the whole thing... last time I checked, living creatures should not miraculously come back to life after 3 days unless they are possessed in some way.


5. The Time Traveler's Wife
I'm reading this amazing book at the moment after stealing it off my flat mate.  
I have seen the movie twice and both times I cried like a baby.

L x

No comments: