Deane & McLoughlin

BLOG D&M LINKS CONTACT


Defying gravity

Friday, June 18, 2010


Get your green thumb ready because this is probably one of the most clever innovations I have ever seen.  A hanging plant... upside down!

Not only does it look ridiculously awesome but it also saves water, defies gravity and saves space!  I'm currently deciding on if I should hang them on my balcony or throw caution to the wind and hang them from the roof in my kitchen.

For more information you can go to www.boskke.com and from there you can watch videos on how to maintain your plant and find out which plants are most suitable.  I'm a big fan of using herbs like mint and parsley so that I can have my very own kitchen garden.

And there is no need to fret my pet because there is an Australian distributor based in Melbourne and you can download an order form from their website to purchase with delivery anywhere in OZ  
Contact Design for use on 03 9602 2632 or visit their website www.designforuse.com.au

Happy planting!
L x


No comments: